Thursday, September 02, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

After YEARS of writing and petitioning my bank, they are FINALLY building one in my area of town.  (And like the people in the Windows 7 commercials, I am fully taking credit for this!)  This particular banking establishment has banks on almost every corner it seems, but the closest one to me takes me 20 minutes to get there.  When I first started banking with them, they were right around the corner from where I lived.  But I have since moved (twice) and banking with them was no longer convenient...but I liked them as a bank.  So today when I drove by and saw the sign that said "Coming Soon _ Bank!" I was ecstatic!!!  May not be having much luck on the dating and job search front, but before too much longer, I will no longer have to spend my entire lunch hour when I have to go to the bank!  Woo Whoo!!!

1 comment:

OK Chick said...

I am equally pumped about this as well!!!