Friday, April 23, 2010

I've Not Heard Everything...But Close

Are you kidding me? I read a story on MSN earlier about how a website has been started to raise money to help Stephen Baldwin (the dorkier of the Baldwin brothers) pay off his $2.3 in debt. And according to the article I read, people are actually donating to it!!! Check out the website for yourself at Restorestephenbaldwin.org.

Now, I don't have anywhere near that much debt (I also don't have near the assets he does either), but I would love to have total strangers willing to pay it off for me. Maybe I'll start a website called "If it can works for Stephen, it should work for me."

Well, I can promise you one thing, I will NOT be donating to his website. But if you want to donate to me, I'll set something up on PayPal. ;o)

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

RIDICULOUS! But can you set me up an account too?

OK Chick said...

I say make a website...maybe the people donating to him will donate to you.