Friday, February 05, 2010

Could It Be?

Could it be? Is it possible that my neighbors are moving out? Is it too good to be true? Could I finally get some peace and quiet? If the U-Haul in their driveway last night and the fact that they kept me up until 2 a.m. doing what sounded like throwing furniture down the stairs is any indication...I think they might be moving. No more piano. No more tomato plants in front of my house. No more weird stuff in jars on my front walk. No more blue "ziplock bag" looking things attached to their front door. Oh wait...one less topic for my blog. I'll survive. Hopefully if I'm getting new neighbors, they'll be more like my first ones (who gave me the awsome mirror in my living room) and not worse than the current ones.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

YEAHHHHH!!!