Tuesday, June 23, 2009

One Day Down

VBS started today. I tried declaring our offices a VBS-free zone, but it didn't last long. It was a strange day.


On a non-VBS related note (but yet still related to the title), I started a new workout this morning. I was getting bored with the one I had been doing. I found this on Amazon really cheap and decided to give it a try.
Since I'm still recouperating from what ever it was that made me sick this weekend, I watched the first level last night (it's only 20 minutes). My thought was this "seriously, you expect people to loose 20 lbs in 30 days doing that? I sure hope the other two levels are harders." After 15 minutes, I was having trouble keeping up. It kicked by butt! Granted I am still not at full capacity, but I under estimated this workout.

No comments: