Thursday, March 05, 2009

A REALLY Good Day!

I’ve been going through a real rough spell lately (actually a long lately) but TODAY turned out to be a good day and I’m hoping it lasts a while. This is the run down so far…

My friend left me a voice mail about an observance her 10-year-old daughter made about an ongoing situation in my life. It made me LOL! I saved that voice mail.

It was in the 80’s today!

Changes in tax laws went into effect and my paycheck increased slightly (just enough to be excited, not enough to go shopping).

I got my federal tax refund today. I got my state on Monday. All goes well, I am only months away from being able to afford to replace my furnace. You don’t know how HUGE that is!

Sarah got the guest speaker we wanted for the Big Hat Brunch she’s putting together as a fund raiser for Relay For Life.

New lip gloss!

No comments: