Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Speed Post (or Post on Speed)

Okay, so I haven’t had time to post anything in quite a while, so here is a quick run thru of topics I would expound upon if I had the time…

The mailing company brought me a cheesy “playing card” bowl that I fully intend to take home (it’s cheap plastic) and use at my next card party (whenever that is).

At camp, a plot was formed and I ended up with 18 strawberry air fresheners hidden all over my sleeping area. That smell doesn’t go away quickly and doesn’t smell good. You all know who you are and you will pay.

Also at camp, some male staff ended up with fruit loops in their bed. I’m not telling who did it, but there were plenty of hints and I’m not sure one of them ever figured it out. I might have to find time to expand on this one. It was funny how it played out.

Two former campers told Sherry and I that we looked good for our age...we looked like we were in our 30’s. WE ARE IN OUR 30’s!!! I’m in my EARLY 30’s!!!

I also got told at camp that I must be the cool mom. Seems lots of people last week thought I had kids. BTW…no husband, no kids (no pets for that matter).

Drought-resistant flowers are not resistant to 100+ degree weather in Oklahoma when you haven’t watered them all summer. I’ve never had to water them before. They’re perennials and I’m hoping I didn’t kill them forever.

No Drip Walgreens Afrin smells (and feels) like lemon pledge up your nose. Kind of hurts.

I didn’t take a shower yesterday. I was too tired and didn’t want to bother with it, so I just pulled my hair up and went to work. I bet my office was glad that I stayed locked away in my office all day.

I still have not put my laundry away from camp. Matter of fact, my suit cases are still sitting in the foyer downstairs.

I need to clean my kitchen.
When you try to touch your toes wearing heels, you are very likely to fall over.

No comments: