Thursday, July 03, 2008

Embarrassing Office Moment

So I had a very embarrassing moment at work yesterday. If you read my blog last night, you got a little more detail, but I since decided to make it even more vague when I thought about some of the people that might possibly read this. Let's just say that sometimes you need to be more aware of what is in your inbox and that the preview feature on email isn't always a good thing.

I went to check my personal account yesterday and right after I opened it, my boss came into my office to discuss a project I'm working on. As I discovered after he left my office, there were some "not office appropriate" (but not dirty) images on my screen. I was mortified...and hoping that he was so concentrated on what we were discussing that he didn't notice either.

1 comment:

OK Chick said...

Ohh what was on your screen???