Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tuesday Tidbits

I have discovered that I cannot pronounce “Acapulco”. I guess that rules it out as a future vacation spot unless someone else handles the travel arrangements.

My chiropractor is trying to set me up again. This time it was awkward because the guy was sitting next to me in his office. I don’t know why my chiropractor thinks he’s such an expert in setting me up. If he really knew me at all, he wouldn’t attempt to set me up with half the guys he does. Today, he told me I would probably have a hard time finding a guy that didn’t have some baggage. I never once told him “baggage” was the reason I wouldn’t date any of his patients. Not trusting his match-making abilities is reason #1 of many.

2 comments:

OutsidersIn said...

I vote you go on some of the set up dates just for good blogging material, especially if you know ahead of time it will be a disaster - makes for good stories and you get free dinner, right?

Stacey said...

True, but it's the extensive therapy I'm afraid I might have to go through in the months that would follow. =o)

I actually don't have a problem with blind dates (I have met some really nice guys on blind dates) but I kind of need to feel a level of trust with the person doing the matchmaking.