Monday, January 28, 2008

Birthday Highlights

Saturday I added another digit to my age, but it really wasn’t that painful. So once again, here is another “highlights” list…

My brother DIDN’T call and wake me up at the crack of dawn. My plan was to sleep in because I was exhausted, but I had an issue with the alarm clock and accidentally turned it back on when I thought I had turned it off and I never really went back to sleep after that. My mom did call at 8 a.m. which normally would have been too early, but I was already awake. My brother was kind and waited till 8:30 to call.

Had lunch with a friend whom I haven’t spent much time with the last several months. It was good to catch up beyond our email conversations.

Saw “27 Dresses” with friends. Very cute movie, but I’m kind of disturbed by how much I have in common with the main character beyond the 27 dresses part (I think I only have 6).

Dinner at Johnny Carino’s with the same friends. It was fun to actually have a “night out”. Oh, and word of warning…don’t get the free dessert at Johnny Carino’s. It really didn’t taste like anything and it was a little obscene looking.

No comments: