Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Highlight

Saturday my mom and I went to see my cousin and her family. Here are a few pictures of the weekend...

This is the newest addition to the family, Remington, with his "Aunt" Stacey. The kids have always called me Aunt Stacey, even though I'm actually their cousin. McKensi is finally old enough that she was trying to figure out how I fit into the picture.

Isn't he just the cutest? He was a month old on Saturday.


Bundled up for our car ride to go look at the river and the countryside (they live in a small town in Southwestern Oklahoma and that's about it for excitement). =o)


Colton in his hunting gear. He hasn't managed to get a deer yet, but was quite proud of the wild pig he shot.


McKensi getting ready to go out for an evening in the deer stand with her dad. She was insistent that she was going to shoot that buck they had all been trying to get all week. I somehow doubt that happened. =o) And yes, those are deer hanging on the wall and camouflage furniture. They are REALLY into hunting. ;o)

You would have to see the scene leading up to this to find the true humor in this picture. Colton was goofing off and just being the six-year-old boy that he is and tripped and fell and landed in the baby carrier. You had to be there, but I included the picture anyway.

No comments: