Monday, November 05, 2007

For the Record...

...I like eating at Mimi's because I like their muffins (but their pancakes are good too).

...I don't like the new outside doors at my place of employment. They're heavy and hit me in the elbow every time I try to come in. I also don't like that my key doesn't work in them yet and I had to call and have someone let me in the other day.

...I will like it when the handicapped button is installed on said doors because it will make getting in with my arms full so much easier!

...I like that the trees are starting to change colors.

...I need to get a flu shot.

...for some reason I'm itching to put up my Christmas decorations (hurry up Thanksgiving).

...Magic 104 (that's KMGL Krista) was playing a Christmas song Friday night and it's WAY too early for that!

2 comments:

OK Chick said...

HAHA you just made fun of Krista! I'm against Christmas songs before Thanksgiving. I will boycott a radio station if they pull that crap.

Stacey said...

I KNOW!!! That was such a funny conversation.