Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lizard - Day 2

Well, I never caught the lizard yesterday, so it is still somewhere loose in my house (hopefully not my bedroom...but chances are good it's still in there). There are definitely too many places for my newest, non-rent paying, resident to hide.

Last night I decided to bite the bullet and actually sleep in my bedroom. It took me for ever to get the courage to actually get in bed (after much investigation of my bed area). Needless to say, I didn't sleep much last night. I kept waking up thinking something was crawling on me. At around 2 a.m. when I awoke for about the 3rd or 4th time, there was a HUGE spider in the middle of my bedroom floor. I debated whether or not to sit and wait and see if the lizard would be baited by the spider, but then decided that could take hours and I didn't want that spider loose in my room too.

I have come up with a potential game plan to catch it, I just have to find something to bait it with that won't run loose in my home as well. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

OK Chick said...

Did you find it yet? Gross. I'm not a fan of Lizards-they're too close to snakes.

Stacey said...

No and I'm not getting much sleep because of it.

EandJTrygg said...

It's friggin' Wild Kingdom in your house!

When I was living in Savannah, there was a cockroach in bed with me one night. I kicked it out and heard it hit the hardwood floor and scurry away.

I shouted, "Hey! We had a deal. You're on the couch tonight!"

-- Erik