Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Lizard People

Last night I didn’t sleep too well. I kept having dreams that I was being chased by Lizard People. They were trying to turn me into one of them. The only way I could hide was to hide under beds (they didn’t seem to be smart enough to look under there.) At one point they caught me and were going to try to turn me into one of them by cutting a small hole in my arm, but I out smarted them and showed them the scar where I had a mole removed and told them they had already gotten to me (I just hadn’t morphed yet).

I kept waking up thinking if I laid there long enough and went back to sleep, I would dream something new…but no luck. Just more Lizard People. I was so tired when I got up this morning from a night full of interrupted sleep. And no, I did not eat anything weird and haven’t watched anything that would inspire this dream.

One friend said he’d pay to see the movie and a co-worker found this after my telling him about my dream last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I'm oh-so-thankful I've not had crazy dreams lately. But I'm right up there with you on the freaky front. So strange!