Friday, February 02, 2007

Happy Anniversary to Me!

Today, I have been at my current job for nine years. Amazing since I only planned to be here for 6 months. Oh well. As many know, I have been looking to make a career change for quite a while, but I’m starting to reconsider that. I found out yesterday that according to our policy book, when you’ve been here for 10 years, you get 3 weeks vacation instead of 2!!! That might be worth holding out for (then again a job that paid enough that I could do something fun with the two weeks I already have would be better.) I might have to save up and take a two week vacation somewhere to celebrate my 10 years. Since my 10 years is during the winter months, a tropical island might be fun. Okay, I better stop there. I’m just going to get my hopes up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Nine years is quite the feat these days and you should be proud to say that you have been in a stable job for so long. Ten would be awesome to get that extra week of vacation, and a tropical vacation would be well deserved. Their not as expenseive as you might think!

Congrats,

The A 1

Anonymous said...

Oops I spelled "their" wrong. So please replace the poorly spelled word with the correct word "they're". Apologies!!!