Friday, December 01, 2006

I Should Time and a Half…

...and a raise for this! I am working today. NO ONE ELSE in my office had to come in today (well, except Linda). Why are Linda and I here? It’s called a bulletin. We seem to be able to do without anything else…but the bulletin must be printed. And if Linda had a chance to proof it before today, I would be the only one here. This stinks!!! Linda’s husband had to bring both of us to work because if I pulled my car out, I might not be able to get it back in. I’m supposed to go to a friend’s house tonight, but if I don’t figure out a way to get my driveway cleared off, that won’t be happening. I’ve added a snow shovel to my Christmas list, but I might have to break down and get one before Christmas. Hopefully I will get home in time to take a picture of the HUGE snow drift on my roof.

No comments: