Monday, August 14, 2006

Not for the Faint of Heart

Last night I stayed at my BK meeting WAAAAY too long. Especially considering I needed to bring the leftover sandwiches up to the church and put them in the fridge to be picked up the next morning for Capitol Hill (my fridge wasn't wide enough for the tray or I would have just taken them home).

It was after 10:00 p.m. when I got to the church, which meant that the building was locked up and everyone had left for the night. Our building is kind of scary when no one is around. Normally when I'm up there after hours by myself (which isn't often), I have 911 dialed on my cell phone just in case, but this time, I didn't have a free hand.

Though my trip was without incident, it was just really creepy to be in the building - dark (didn't want to mess with Turning on additional lights), all by yourself. I could not get out of there fast enough.

Oh, and Suzy, if I've never apologized for the "RUN!!!" incident, I'm VERY sorry now. ;o)

No comments: