Friday, August 11, 2006

How Rude!

This started out as a comment on Suzy's blog, but then just decided to post it. Yesterday, I went to buy more shampoo and the lady at Ulta ask me if I used their salon services and when I said no, she said "I thought you might need one of these" and stuck a flier in my bag. I didn't think my hair looked that bad. I'm sorry, sleeping yesterday took priority over having perfect hair. And who was she to talk? Her makeup was HIDEOUS! Teal and Purple eye shadow. Plleeeaaassseee!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Pretty recently. Maybe two weeks ago. I needed a change. =o)

That would be so funny, but I would be too chicken to actually hand them out. I'm all talk and no action or all bark and no bite. ;o)

Stacey said...

Toilet Paper?!? I out grew that a LONG time ago. I've matured to griping about them on my blog. ;0)

Krista said...

One time I went to ULTA right after getting my hair highlighted. This lady walked up to me and asked me if she could fix my hair because whoever did it did a bad job. I started to be offended but then I realized that the lady was drunk. She smelled like alcohol and was slurring her words! I don't really listen to people at that store anymore.