Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Product Complaints

I have two recent product complaints. One doesn’t live up to it’s claims (surprise, surprise) and the other is just designed badly.

1) Veet Gel – You know, that stuff that is supposed to make shaving easier and keep you from having to do it as often. WRONG! It was slow to apply, a pain in the butt to remove, I still have still have stubble in spots, and no amount of soap or scented lotion has replaced the chemical smell. Plus, it takes almost an entire tube to cover my legs. Veet Gel gets a big two thumbs down in my book. I’ll just deal with having to shave every day.
2) Yoplait Yogurt – this is a common breakfast staple for me, but when I go to open my yogurt, it spits out at me and end up with yogurt on my clothes. And the last two mornings have been worse than most. I tried so hard to avoid being spit on this morning, but still failed. That’s 3 times in the last 4 days that I have ended up smelling like sour milk!

No comments: