Monday, June 19, 2006

Fortune Cookies

I love fortune cookies. Not so much for the fortune (though they are fun to read) but I actually like eating fortune cookies. Today we ordered in lunch from a Chinese food place and much to my surprise, my fortune cookie packet had one and a half cookies in it (along with two fortunes). Here are my fortunes for today:

1) Someone is speaking well of you. Hard to believe right now, and probably not true since it was only half a cookie, but it’s a nice thought.

2) Wisdom is acquired by experience, not just by age. So true, but it does depend on whether you took the opportunity to learn from the experience. Some people experience a lot, but never learn anything, which in my opinion, makes them foolish. Hmmm, I could almost write my own fortune cookies.

No comments: