Monday, May 08, 2006

The New Man in My Life

Oh yes, believe it or not, there is a new man in my life. His name is Zaine and he's not too tall, and one day his hair might be dark, but he's very handsome. After much too much waiting, we finally got to meet for the first time this weekend. He is super precious and I look forward to watching him grow up. He's a good baby and really did quite well this weekend despite his stuffy nose. And even though he had a diaper mishap and peed on me Saturday morning, I still think he's pretty special (actually, it was pretty funny because I was unaware of the mishap until I handed him to Tonna).

It was a really great to spend time with the whole family this weekend (I needed to get away), and look forward to many more visits in the future!

No comments: