Monday, March 27, 2006

Updates

We trapped a raccoon on Sunday night. I'll take pictures when the pest control company comes out today. Melissa said if it's possible, it's bigger than the last one. I hated to tell her our raccoons at camp are twice the size of the last one - so yep, it's possible. May have caught the snake too. There was a lot of comotion on Saturday night/Sunday morning. Oh, and the landlord for the other units acted like this was the first time I had told him we had raccoons and then asked me how they were getting on the roof. I assume they're climbing. =o)

I don't think I ever posted anything about this, but I've been doing brackets with both the ministers that I work with and with some camp friends. I'm tied for first in the office and tied for 3rd with the camp buds (which is okay, because I still did better than JT). I doubt I'll hold my lead though because both of the teams I had going to the championship game are out. I just think it's funny that I'm doing as well as I am because I don't really like basketball. I don't follow it at all and have no clue what I'm doing. That's probably why I do so well. I'm not trying to predict the upsets.

No comments: