Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Moron Alert!

Went to Taco Bueno today to pick up lunch for me and a co-worker. I was sitting in the drive thru when my car started to smell like cigarette smoke. My car was pulling in the outside air and the guy in front of me was smoking and the smoke from his cigarette was filling my car. But this was not the totally moranic part. I'm watching him and all of a sudden it dawns on me that our state in under a burn ban, it's windy today, so we're under an extreme fire danger warning and this brain child is flicking his ashes out the window with a HUGE grassy field not 50 feet away!

I'm already in a mood because it looks like I'm going to have to work on Saturday, so I was so tempted to go impart wisdom on this man. But obviously he's an idiot and I'm sure nothing I would say would have done any good.

No comments: