Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I Crack Myself Up!

Okay, this is SORT of a shameless plug for the Edmond Relay for Life, but more than that -- it's showing off my wonderful photoshop skills. Check out my personal page on our team site. I make myself laugh. I was going to use this picture, but the resolution was too low and it didn't look good on the page. I still think it's funny. This alone should make you want to donate to the American Cancer Society! And for those of you who don't know who on the team to donate to, you can donate to the team in general. It's all for the greater good! ;o)

2 comments:

Suzy said...

I like the one you used better. Susan and I are still waiting for the group shot.

Stacey said...

I think I like the one I used better too. I look like such a dork though! Oh well, I am!

Oh, and as soon as I have good face shots of everyone, there will be a group picture!