Monday, December 19, 2005

The Christmas Quiz

I decided to just post this instead of sending out like I was instructed. =)
-------------

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate w/ whipped cream and chocolate chips

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Both. Once he just parked it in the garage.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White lights only

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Well, kind of. I hang it on the door knob, so it’s kind of hard to stand under it.

5. When do you put up your decorations? As soon as I can after Thanksgiving.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Turkey, Dressing, Mashed Potatos and Green Bean Casserole


7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? My brother and I always had this thing about wanting to be the first one up. Thing was, once I got a little older, I didn’t want to get up too early, so after he went to bed (knowing he slept like a log), I would change his alarm clock so that it wouldn’t go off till after I had mine set to go off. That way I could still be the first one up!

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I think it was when I found the empty box for my gift from Santa hidden behind the garage. Matter of fact, that box was for my baby doll carriage that my brother ran into with his bike a few months later and broke the wheel. I never got to play with it again!

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Not always. Just depends on everyone’s schedules. Even growing up it would change. Sometimes one, sometimes all, sometimes not till the next morning.

10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? Sugar Cookies, until Santa became diabetic – then he got veggies.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Only on Christmas!

12. Can you ice skate? I used to be able to. The last time I tried wasn’t too pretty.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Nothing really stands out. I’ve had a lot of great gifts though (and some really random ones).

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with family.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? The Christmas sugar cookie!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I love to drive around and look at Christmas lights.

17. What tops your tree? Nothing this year (nothing Christmas at my house). I don’t think I own a tree toper.

18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? Giving

19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas

20. Candy Canes? They’re pretty, but rarely eat them.

No comments: