Friday, November 04, 2005

Tag

I think this time, I have taken randomness to a whole new level.

1. I’ve decided that packing peanuts are my favorite thing to use when packing. Not cheap, but they sure are easy. I’m the opposite.

2. I left the chicken I cooked to add to tonight’s dinner out all night, so I have to go buy canned chicken at lunch

3. My neighbor to the south has his nipples pierced and he’s hairy. I don’t like seeing him with his shirt off (which seems to be his attire of preference.

4. At least one of my neighbors to the north smokes in their back yard, which I hate because if I open the door to come or go, it pulls the smoke into our house and it makes it smell. =(

5. I’m in the process of moving (hence comment #1).

6. My best friend is having a boy in March.

7. I want a smooth haired Dachshund someday and I want to name him Roscoe.

8. You should use Kilz before painting over woodwork (helpful tip from Aunt Bev).

9. I’m thinking about darkening my hair – temporarily.

10. I have lots of bruises on my legs right now (sorry no pictures).

11. I need to clean off my both of my desks.

12. I have contemplated getting a tattoo someday, but I’m too afraid of getting a bad one.

13. It annoys me when random people try to use my blog to sell stuff (yes, I mean you!)

14. The older I get, the more skittish I become about spiders, bugs, rodents – anything that bites or carries germs. I guess the same could be said about kids.

15. I can’t decide what color to paint my kitchen.

16. I don’t know what I want for lunch.

17. I need to clean the polish off my toes.

18. I don’t think I have anything to do this afternoon.

19. I love chewy Sweetarts.

20. I have till January to use my free movie ticket.

Now I am supposed to tag 10 people to write their 20 random things, but I’m not going to.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

If you want my advice on paint colors I am always up for a trip to Home Depot or Lowe's. I owe you for all the times I dragged you there for light fixtures, tile, doorbell's, men, etc...

Stacey said...

Oh, girl! There will be lots of trips to Home Depot and Lowes. Maybe even a few down to Stone Mountain Tile & Flooring. Our Friday night traditions might be starting up again. =)