Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Funny Story Behind this Email

The Center for Disease Control has released a list of symptoms of bird flu. If you experience any of the following, please seek medical treatment immediately:

1. High fever
2. Congestion
3. Nausea
4. Fatigue
5. Aching in the joints
6. An irresistible urge to poop on someone's windshield.

Here's what's funny, on Monday I went to lunch with my friend Jenn and parked too close to a tree. When I came out, my car was COVERED in bird poop. I had to go wash my car before I could do anything else.

This has kind of been par for the course during moving week. I have had more glitches this week than I can even begin to mention. I've decided it's a lesson in rolling with the punches...something I've normally been good at, but I guess I must be slacking and needed a refresher course.

So, tomorrow is the big day. I do a final walk thru this afternoon at 4:00 and we close tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. Tomorrow night, I will go to sleep in my new home. A little nervous, but here goes nothing!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacey ~ Congrads! I am so happy for you! You must be so excited!

~ Joanna

Karen said...

Yay, Stacey! Hope you enjoy sleeping in your new home tonight! Don't get scared.