Thursday, August 04, 2005

The following is the running email in our office today…

Stefanie:
“I have an OB appointment AND ultrasound appointment at 1:30 on Monday. Because it is two appointments, it’s very likely they’ll take the entire afternoon, considering all the waiting room time. If it goes quickly, I’ll try to come back to work. If not, I’ll just see ya’ll Tuesday morning.”

Sarah’s Reply:
“And I have a doctor’s appt. on Monday at 10am and an ultrasound on Monday the 22nd at 8 a.m. I think collectively we are the doctorinist group of people I ever met!!!”

Debbie’s Reply:
“Ha! I’m not pregnant and not having an ultrasound. Just wanted everyone to know. If I was there would be pending funeral arrangements for one man I know.”

Linda’s Reply:
“Yeah, some of us are going to the doctor because we’re old and falling apart, and those who aren’t old are getting pregnant!”

Sarah’s Reply:
“Which category does Stacey fall in??”

My Reply:
“EXCUSE ME! I DON’T THINK I FALL INTO EITHER OF THOSE CATEGORIES. Just bad genetics!”


I’m telling you though, and I’ve said it before, it does not pay to work her and not have children. And I know Cochran (yeah, I still don’t like calling you that) has volunteered to “knock me up”, I believe I will be passing on taking anyone up on that offer anytime soon!

9 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh yes, it was the dinner topic at Hide-Away one Wednesday night during the Christmas holiday. Tracy can confirm it. And he wouldn't drop it...he just kept offering. Guess I should be glad to know I don't necessarily have to be childless my whole life, but is it really wise to combine our gene pools and unleash that on society. I think not!

Karen said...

That is funny Stacey. So Sarah (Bailey?) and Stefanie (Anderson?) are pregnant? Cool. Congrats to them!

Stacey said...

Yes they are and are due within a few weeks of each other...which means maternity leave at the same time. We're very happy for them, but that will be a very long 6 weeks! =)

Suzy said...

I actually would like to know just how many girls he has offered this too. I have persoanlly heard him offer non-commital making out. Maybe it's time we all think about just what kind of person we hang out with.

Mgam said...

All in favor of Stacey taking Cochran up on it?

Suzy said...

I

Stacey said...

NAY!

Stacey said...

Though Matt, with the lustful thoughts your new picure is provokeing, I might take you up on it. (JK)

Suzy said...

Eric-I know this. Stacey was nowhere around when he was offering this NCL. It was also at one of your ball games. You all thought he was there to watch softball.