Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Phoebe O'Shea

“Phoebe O’Shea…has to go to the bathroom”

This was the message left on our voicemail this weekend by and elderly woman living in an area assisted living center. It was the funniest message we have ever had. If I had a way to do it, I would copy the message and try to post it on my blog as a sound file.

What made me laugh even more is that during the beginning of the message, you just heard her breathing, and then as if she was sick of being on hold, she says the first thing that comes to mind. That will be me as an old lady! Random stuff is always coming out of my mouth.

2 comments:

Mgam said...

Is that why your blog is titled "Stacey's Random Thoughts"?

Stacey said...

Yes, Sir! You should hear me in the car when I'm by myself and I get bored or antsy.