Monday, June 20, 2005

Attack of the...Well, I'm Not Sure


My Ankle Posted by Hello

This is a picture of my ankle. The little red dots are just a sampling of what is all over my legs. My best bet is that it is chigger or mosquito bites, but with all the poison ivy I came into contact with, that isn't completely out of the question I guess (I have never had poison ivy, so I really don't know for sure.) What ever it is, it doesn't really itch, just looks UGLY. I might be wearing pants the rest of the week. The darker red dot above the bone in my ankle is from a stick that attacked me while I was raking. I guess that's the price you pay for a weekend in the great outdoors.

On another note, if you ever find yourself in need of a clothes line, Racheal Henry and I are your gals! We built eight of them for the girls cabins as Silver Maple Camp. Can't promise they'll withstand a massive wind storm, but they look good and we got to use power tools! =) If I ever get a copy of the picture from Racheal, I'll post it.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I think we should all post a picture of our ankle on our blog!