Wednesday, May 11, 2005

New Neighbors

I just want to start by saying that I REALLY miss Katie & Tamra! Yes, Katie had been known to turn her stereo up from time to time, but they were actually very considerate neighbors. But noooo, Tamra had to decide to move to San Antonio and so now without a roommate, Katie moved out too and left us with ANOTHER set of new neighbors. This time, though not yet confirmed, we have two guys living next door too us. This really is not a good thing because these guys also come equipped with a stereo with a lot of bass. We can't even watch TV in our living room when they have the stereo going because you can't hear it.

Early Tuesday morning at about 1:45 a.m., they woke me up when one of them started yelling (I don't know if he was mad or just loud), but once they woke me up, their stereo kept me up for what seemed like forever! Then last night I finally got home at 9 p.m. after a REALLY long day, only to hear the bass on their stereo pounding AGAIN. Even though I was no where close to going to be at that point, I just wanted to come home to some place quiet.

As a result, Jeana and I have been trying to come up with a plan of action to silence the noise problem. Randy suggested we get this CD that has really annoying sounds on it like a baby crying and blare it early in the morning when they're trying to sleep. Jeana suggested I put on something really provocative (because my legs are longer) and go over there and try to sweet talk them into turning down the stereo. I'm thinking I'm just going to call Patsy and get the scoop on the new neighbors.

So that's it for today, but I doubt this will be the last post about our new neighbors.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I can't stand inconsiderate neighbors! If anyone tries that around here, I'll get out my trumpet. So far, at my place, everyone's pretty decent.