Monday, April 25, 2005

Shoes & Men


The Shoes Posted by Hello

Okay, I have needed to replace a pair of shoes that I wear A LOT for a while now, so I have been on the lookout. I have in mind exactly what I want, but haven’t been able to find it until recently. Born has the style of shoe that is exactly what a I want, but of course, they don’t make them anymore, so they’re really hard to find. The pair I found were half a size too small, so I have been on a mission looking for a pair of black, Born “Fame” shoes in a 9.5. I am to say the least on a mission.

I know, there are those that are saying, “give it up, find something else” but I now know EXACTLY what I want and I’m not giving up until I find it. What makes me a laugh is this is very much my nature…when I know what I want, I won’t settle for less. This is not the first time it has taken me over a year to find a pair of shoes (or a wallet, or a skirt, or…well the list could go on).

So what does this have to do with men? I’ve said it before, if I’m this picky about a pair of shoes, WHAT IN THE WORLD makes anyone think I’m going to be any less picky about the man I marry? Enough said.

No comments: