Friday, March 18, 2005

Questions I Have

Yep, it's a two post day. Below are a list of just some of the questions I have been pondering the last few days. Enjoy...

Why is spit so stringy?

Why must men and women be so confusing to each other?

Why do I have to work all day on the days I have nothing to do since I’m going to have to work late on the days that I do have something to do?

Why can’t cars just run on water?

Why do I keep waking up at 6:19 a.m. when my alarm isn’t set to go off till 6:20 a.m.?

Why have I never gotten my $5 for posting the comment about “Hot Eric” on the conclave? (Excuse me, it’s now $3, because I owed Lindsy $2.)

Why do they insist on pronouncing it Ar-Kan-Saw? (Yeah, I’m not going to let this die).

Why don’t people have a pen and paper ready when they call YOU for a phone number? (Happens here at work all the time.)

Why when I’m dating someone, do people insist on asking me if he’s a nice guy? No, I prefer to date total jerks. What’s up with that?

Why do my hands get dry so easily?

Why are robins the first bird of spring (and why do they show up so early…it’s false advertising)?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

Why do our noses and ears never quit growing?

Why do people who drive ice cream trucks freak me out so bad?

Why do we have appendixes when most of us will have it removed before we die anyway?

Where is the elevator at Memorial Road (my place of employment)?


Well, this is by far not the end of my never-ending list of questions, but I better stop there.

2 comments:

Karen said...

A chance to used something I've learned! Don't be discouraged by waking up one minute early. It's actually your body responding naturally to its circadian clock, and it's better for you. If I could trust mine consistently, I would throw away the alarm clock and quit giving my heart the inevitable unexpected work out every morning.

OK Chick said...

Alright Alright! I'll pay you tonight! :)