Monday, March 28, 2005

My Daffodills


My Daffodills Posted by Hello

Definate Kodak moment (in this case, Fuji). For the second year EVER, my daffodills bloomed -- and for the first year ever, I got more than one. They're a little sad looking (I've been informed I should have fertilized them), but they bloomed and that's all I care about. Now if I could get my tulip to do the same. My poor tulip didn't even come up this year. The ground cover on the other hand... Well let's just say if anyone wants some ground cover, I'll transplant some for you. I've transplanted it 3 times already and you don't have to do anything to it. I don't even water it. Now, I just have to plant something that will bloom in my back yard this summer (other than weeds). Maybe yardwork should be part of my Saturday schedule...we'll see.

No comments: