Friday, March 11, 2005

Facts 10-1

I stole this from Lindsy too. But it's been slow this afternoon, so I was looking for something to do. I guess I need to enjoy these days while they last. I go back to running the bulletin myself in 3 more weeks.

FACTS

TEN Random Things About Me:
1. I can’t sleep with socks on
2. For the last few weeks, I’ve started waking up every morning 1 minute before my alarm is set to go off.
3. I have very uncoordinated feet. Can’t dance, do aerobics, run and dribble a basketball, etc.
4. My favorite pie is strawberry-rhubarb
5. Thanks to an $800 piece of plastic, I talk with a lisp during the day (hopefully it’s temporary)
6. My heritage consists of Irish, Czech, French and British.
7. The shoes I’m currently wearing have a hole in bottom (and yes, I’m trying to replace them, just can’t find any I like)
8. I need a haircut…BAD
9. I have a clock on my desk that probably hasn’t worked in 5 years (it’s symbolic)
10. My most hated household chore is dusting.

NINE Places I've Visited:
1. Warsaw, Poland
2. Krakow, Poland
3. Jamaica
4. Paris, France
5. Rome, Italy
6. Venice, Italy
7. Vienna, Austria
8. Salsburg, Germany
9. London, England (but I was too tired to enjoy it)

EIGHT Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Get married
2. Have kids
3. Go to Spain
4. Go to Greece
5. Visit all 50 States
6. Write a book
7. Buy a house
8. Pay off my student loans

SEVEN Ways To Win My Heart:
1. Be a Godly man
2. Be honest
3. Treat people with respect (me included)
4. Do something nice for me that I didn’t expect
5. Have a good sense of humor
6. Show interest in things that are important to me
7. Open doors for me

SIX Things I Believe In:
1. God
2. The Bible
3. True Love
4. You reap what you sow (eventually)
5. The Golden Rule
6. Santa Claus

FIVE Things I'm Afraid Of:
1. Ferris Wheels
2. Being one of those old people who dies in a nursing home without any family.
3. Dark basements (I still run up the stairs when I turn the lights off at my moms)
4. Rattle Snakes (actually don’t like any snakes)
5. What’s behind the boxes in my garage

FOUR Of My Favorite Items In My Bedroom:
1. My bed (I designed it and my sister-in-law’s dad made it)
2. My antique school desk
3. My pajama collection
4. My bean bag

THREE Things I Do Everyday:
1. Pray
2. Take my pills and vitamins
3. brush my teeth

TWO Things I Am Trying Not To Do Right Now:
1. Clench my teeth
2. Find something productive to do (it’s the end of the day and it’s Friday!)

ONE Person I Want To See Right Now:
1. Ed McMahon (I could use my check from PCH)

No comments: